Indicative and non contractual program open to improvement as needed.
Please note the program is spread over 10 modules and may be adapted on the demand and the progress of the group. Practical exercises will be offered to test and train the different learnt body techniques. The topics dealt will be specified as one goes along before each session.
- The representation of our reality
- Thoughts and believes
- Deconstructing limiting beliefs
- Overcoming resistances
- Commitment: conditions of action
- The concept of accountability
- The "Creative Thought"
- Mental and energy management through active meditation (Osho, Margo Anand)
- Identify and define : emotions, feelings, sensations, moods
- Emotional reactions, how to react?
- Injuries, traumas, symptoms, how to cure them?
- The language of the heart
- Interferences on emotions
- The suffering-body and the identification with the mind (Eckhart Tolle)
- The concept of forgiveness
- Techniques of letting go through cellular breathing
- Therapeutic Listening : a true competence (Carl Rogers and the humanist movement)
- The keys to listening and empathy
- The conditions of listening
- The blockages to communication
- The body, postures, gestures
- Set the framework of a coaching session
- Remaining yourself while listening to the other
- Focussing on yourself/someone else
- Projections, interferences
- Synchronicity and intuition
- The channel creator or the connection to the source
- Timidity and fears
- Fear of intimacy
- Presence to oneself, presence to others
- Victims and Saviours
- The balance of power
- The talking circle - be yourself and meet others
- To act without reacting
- Accepting differences
- The concept of no-judgment and unconditional acceptance
- The posture management
- The origins of the lack of self-esteem, intrauterine life and birth (Leonard Orr)
- The concept of self-presence
- The personality and the soul
- The concepts of needs and desires
- The "doing" and the "being"
- Tangible techniques to restore self-esteem (Cellular breathing, relaxation, visualizations, affirmations).
ASSESSMENT: an evaluation at the end of the cycle on the knowledge and skills acquired will qualify you to use the title of Practitioner in Relationship Counselling.
- Review the basics and values of humanistic therapies
- Accelerate self-knowledge through the practice of breathing and meditation
- Promote the opening of the heart, peace and joy
- Deepening the experience of Cellular Breathing as well as in hot or cold water
- Learning to breathe independently
- Introspection exercises, mutual sharing
- Reactive emotions, interferences on emotions
- The separation, bereavement, traumas, abuses
- Stress management
- Obsessions, the weight of the past
- Feeling of struggle and helplessness
- The meaning of life
- Post Traumatic Shock
- The affective and emotional components of the relationship with money, love, sexuality, food, ...
- From the emotional attachment to spiritual detachment
- The techniques and tools of transformation and healing
- Ideas on how to reach resolution
- Emotional Integration Phases
- Personal development techniques
- The setting: relationship (coaching), the listening relationship
- Identify and clarify the problem
- Identify the emotion behind the symptom
- Accompany and welcome emotions
- The no-judgment
- Transfers and projections
- The therapeutic process
- The introspection exercises
- Code of ethics and Rules of the profession
- Professional Practical aspects: present oneself, set oneself up, communicate
- Learn to support and promote the personality and the past
- Practice on mutual sharing and professional feedback
- Supervision and case studies
- Perfection of the therapeutic session with video support
- Group sessions support
- Exchanges of sessions between trainees
- Supervision and seminar handouts
- Choice of expression of emotions and support tools
- Deepening the accompaniment of breathing session
- The telepathic connection
- When, how and why to intervene during breathing
- Treatment of bodily sensations during the session
- Reading and correction of the breath
In the second cycle, (depending on a sufficient number of hours), students are invited to share sessions between them under the supervision of the trainer.
Assist the trainer during the training course
Trainees will be invited to attend a number of seminars or breathing groups, (depending on availability), entitled as assistant to accompany and support the participants.
Personal work in the form of a thesis
At the end of the second cycle, the training includes supervision sessions to verify the integration of acquired concepts, by means of case studies and adaptation to everyone’s working situation.
The student will need to deliver a thesis which, once validated by the trainer, will qualify for the title of “Mind-Body Therapist”.
Only the validation of two full cycles can give access to the title of "Mind-body Therapist"
However, the modules can be integrated in the course of the year, depending on the availability, without giving rise to certification.